firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +357.26.93.08.00
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration, Immovable Property Law
LLB (Hons), LLM
Savvas Savvides is a Partner at Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC Law Firm.
Savvas Savvides obtained an LLB (Hons) in 2001 from Leeds University in the United Kingdom. In 2001 he received his Full Bar Association with the Cyprus Bar Association and in 2003 his LLM a Masters in European Law and Integration from the University of Leicester.
In addition, he is a registered external Lecturer of the Holborn College in the United Kingdom.
As a Lawyer he has established a reputable reputation in the legal community especially with any issues related to Litigation and Immovable Property Law. His expertise and knowledge of Property Law is one of the reasons that he has been referred to throughout the years regularly by International Firms and individuals and received numerous testimonials.
He has been listed 3 times continuously on the City Wealth Leaders List as a leading lawyer in Cyprus and Honoured by the International Profession for Professional Business Activities.
He speaks Greek and English.
• LLB (Hons), Leeds University, UK in 2001
• LLM, Leicester University, UK in 2003
• Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
• Partner, Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC (since 2008 - todate)
• Associate, Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC (2003 -2008)
Some of the most important cases Savvas has been involved in are the following:
• A group of buyers in a legal dispute with their Developer. He assisted with the litigation process.
• Swiss Franc mortgage loan borrowers.
• Representation of a client on behalf of a very established Chinese Law Firm in Cyprus.
• Attendance on behalf of the Firm at numerous Seminars organised by various government agencies for Immovable Property in Cyprus (in the Ukraine, China, Dubai).
• The representation of Audit Companies in Cyprus and Internationally. This includes companies that are in the top 5 best companies in the world.
• Proxy representation for large company shareholders at Annual General Meetings in Cyprus and abroad.
Savvas was recommended by the 2016 Legal 500 Guide.
3 Times Continuously City Wealth Leaders.
International Profession for Professional Business Activities.
• The Right of Preferential Lien on Loan Agreements (July 2016)
• Αναβάθμιση, Αναδιοργάνωση, Εκσυγχρονισμός και Άμεση Μεταρρύθμιση της Τοπικής Αυτοδιοίκησης. (June/July 2016)
• The Issuing of Title Deeds ‘The Processes Involved are being Updated’ says Mr Savvvas Savvides (June2016)
• Η Δικαίωση των Δανειοληπτών (April/May 2016)
• Έκδοση Τίτλων Ιδιοκτησίας: Εκσυγχρονίζονται οι διαδικασίες, δηλώνει ο Σάββας Σαββίδες (March 2016)
• The framework of insolvency. A general idea behind it. (October 2015)
• Swiss franc loans and the vindication of Borrower ‘It was the banks’ obligation to describe hypothetical risk scenarios to clients’ (February 2015)
• The Vindication of the Borrowers in Cyprus and the Swiss Franc (February 2015)
• Η δικαίωση των δανειοληπτών και το φράγκο (January 2015)
• Παροχή ποιοτικών υπηρεσιών προς Κύπριους και διεθνείς πελάτες (June 2014)
• Το καθήκον επιμέλειας ενός Δικηγόρου (April 2012)
• Θέματα Κηδεμονίας παιδιών και μετακόμιση στο εξωτερικό (March 2012)
• The Sleepless Nights of the Taxman (May 2010)
• Εξελίσσεται καθημερινά το έγκλημα στο Διαδίκτυο (July 2008)
• Κράτος δικαίου επιδιώκει η Συνθήκη της Λισαβόνας (July 2008)