firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +3220.127.116.11.77
LLB (Hons), University of London, UK (2016)
Maria is a legal consultant who has obtained her law degree while also working at the firm as a corporate administrator. She regularly liaises with clients in relation to the administration of local and overseas companies as well as in relation to the opening of bank accounts, the coordination and fulfilment of accounting and audit obligations, the execution and apostilisation of documents, the drafting of resolutions and minutes, the entering into agreements and contracts, the coordination and fulfilment of VAT and VIES obligations, the compliance with due diligence obligations and any other task relating to corporate affairs.
She obtained an LLB (Hons) from the University of London via long distance. She has obtained a degree in the English Language from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece. She has also obtained a Masters Degree in European Politics from the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
She is currently working from the corporate department at the Nicosia office of Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC.
- LLB (Hons), University of London (2016)
- English Language Degree, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece (2007)
- Masters Degree in European Politics, University of Surrey (2009)
- Legal Counsel, Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC (since 2016)
- Corporate Administrator, Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC (2009-2016)