The law firm of Michael Kyprianou & Co LLC seeks to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated individual as assistant to the accounting department and management of the external affairs of the office.
- Accounting department assistant, communication with banks, settlement of payments and receipts, relevant record keeping.
- Supervision and management of other messengers.
- Management of the office affairs relating to the Social Insurance Services, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Interior, Immigration Department, the Land Registry, Court, Taxes, VAT etc.
- Computer literate,
- Fluency in Greek and English languages,
- Basic knowledge of accounting (intermediate / higher),
- Holder of a driving license,
- Excellent behaviour and communication skills,
- Organisational skills,
- 5 years of experience.
Applicants can send their CV to the attention of Mrs. Koulla Christodoulou: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.