email@example.com Telephone: +3220.127.116.11.77
Corporate and Commercial Law, European and Competition Law
LLB (Hons), LPC (Legal Practice Course)
Theo obtained a law degree (LLB with Honours) from the University of Essex. He has also acquired the professional diploma Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law.
He specialised on International Commercial law, Competition law and Public Company law. During the course, he practiced and learned how to draft contracts and other legal documents, how to interview clients and further developed his advocacy skills.
Theo is a member of the Nicosia Corporate Department of Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Member of the Nicosia Bar Association
- Associate, Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC (2016)
- Legal Counsel, Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC (2015-2016)
Some of the most important matters Theodoulos has been involved in are the following:
- Dealing with Management and Incorporation of companies;
- Dealing with Wills and Administration of Estates;
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents;
- Participation at various transactions as well as at client meetings.
- The behavior of solicitors in case where there is a conflict of interest
- Mediation Meets Judges in Cyprus (October 2015)
- How the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) requirements affect the world of international tax planning (March 2016)