VACANT POSITION FOR FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
The law firm Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC seeks to recruit a dynamic, self-motivated individual as a financial controller for their group of companies located in Nicosia, Limassol, Paphos, Athens, Thessaloniki and Birkirkara.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To co-ordinate the Accounting functions of the various different companies and branches.
• To prepare monthly reports for the board of directors.
• To organize the internal audit of the group.
• To liaise with the external auditors regarding various issues.
• To prepare financial statements according to IAS to be audited by the external auditors.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Member of a Professional Body (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIA or equivalent).
• At least 5 years of experience in external / internal audit.
• Experience with the audit of law firms will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and communicational skills.
• Very good knowledge of computer accounting systems.
• Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language.
The successful candidate can be based in either the Nicosia or the Limassol office but will be expected to travel extensively to the other offices of the firm.
Applicants can send their CV to the attention of Mrs. Koulla Christodoulou: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.