firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +3220.127.116.11.85
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
LL.B, LL.M, Barrister-At-Law
Constantina was awarded with an LL.B. from the University of Leicester, U.K. in 2010 and an LL.M. in International Development Law and Human Rights from the University of Warwick, U.K. in 2012.
During her studies for the Master’s degree at The University of Warwick she:
- Was awarded with a First for her dissertation titled “Internal Displacement in Cyprus: Challenging the Myth of Return”;
- Presented her article titled “Women and Politics: Towards Advancing Gender Mainstreaming in Cyprus” before a representative of a Committee of the United Nations.
Following her academic studies Constantina studied the Bar Professional Training Course at The University of Law, U.K. and became a Barrister-at-Law of Τhe Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn in 2013.
Constantina was admitted to the Cyprus Bar Association in 2011, after successfully completing the Cyprus Bar examinations. In addition, she was admitted to the Nicosia Bar Association in 2013.
Areas of specialization
- Constantina appears before the Cyprus Courts for hearings of trials and interim applications (including among others debt collection, contractual claims, personal injury claims, medical negligence and criminal litigation)
- She is also involved in out-of-court settlement of disputes - negotiations (including among others arrears management)
- Arrears Management in Cyprus: Out-of-Court Restructuring of Credit Facilities (August 2015)
- The Civil Legal System in Cyprus: The Amendment of Order 30 of the Civil Procedure Rules and its Implications in Current Legal Practice (October 2014)
Constantina is enrolled in civil society organisations aiming at promoting the empowerment of young people and active citizenship. Among others, she:
- Acted as a member of the Law Committee of the Cyprus Youth Council for the purposes of drafting statutory changes
- Acted as a delegate of the Cyprus Youth Council at the European Youth Conference 2014 of the Council of Europe.
Constantina speaks Greek and English fluently.