firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +3220.127.116.11.77
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
Pariana was awarded with an LLB from the University of Middlesex, UK in 2011 and obtained a Masters degree in Medical Law and Ethics from the University of Kent, UK in 2012.
Pariana was admitted to the Cyprus Bar Association and the Famagusta Bar Association in 2014, after successfully completing the Cyprus Bar examinations.
Pariana joined our firm in October 2013 and has since been working in the litigation department of the Nicosia office.
Areas of specialisation
- Pariana is involved in all judicial matters both civil and criminal. She appears before the Cyprus Courts for hearings and interim applications.
- She is also involved in all matters concerning Family Law, as well as Wills and Successions.
- Furthermore she is involved in out-of-court settlement of disputes and negotiations.
- ECJ Ruling on Service of Judicial Documents (February 2016)
- Patients’ Rights in Cyprus (February 2015)
- Surrogacy as it might be allowed in Cyprus (January 2014)
Pariana is fluent in Greek and English.